yanovelties

YA Novelties

We're just four ordinary teenagers, Angie, Jenny, Rosie, and ~M, that have have nothing better to do than read.

Review: Fast Forward by Juliet Madison

Fast Forward - Juliet Madison
I accidentally came upon this book while on Goodreads and I ended up purchasing the novel and finishing it in one sitting!

Kelli comes off as conceited and a bit rude at first, but she grows on you! She was actually really funny. I laughed at her freak outs :) She tends to exaggerate a lot, especially when she went bungee-jumping with her son. Kelli's overly active imagination made this book a fun and light read. Thank goodness I didn't read this in public or otherwise people would think I'm a lunatic since I was smiling like a lunny for most of the book.

Since Kelli was sent to the future, there were tons of new technology. The technology were really cool! There was a built-in coffee maker in the car!!! The car had auto-drive! And it talks to you! I for one can not wait for the future :)

The novel was funny, but it also taught an important lesson. Reading this novel just made me appreciate life and all it has to offer. I'm the kind of person that constantly wonders what if? What if I turned in that assignment on time, would I've gotten a better grade in the class? What if I splurged and got that cute shirt? I'm also a huge planner. I have a plan for my future and intend to follow through with it. I also get stress out when things don't go according to my plans. The funny thing with life is that you never know. The only thing you can do is live your life and have fun doing so. As the kids would say, YOLO. (you only live once!)